How does a transmission rebuild work?
When your transmission has received a full diagnostic service, you may find out that it is beyond a simple repair. At Dr. Nick’s Transmissions, we understand not every single transmission needs to be replaced. Replacing a transmission can be very costly, and therefore a rebuild is an effective and affordable way to approach the necessary repairs.
How the transmission rebuild process usually works:
- Transmission is closely examined
- It is then removed and disassembled
- Each part is inspected individually
- Parts are cleaned thoroughly
- Necessary parts are replaced
- Then the parts are reassembled
- To finish, all parts are tested
Trust your transmission to the experts at our repair shop. We have been around for almost 50 years. Our mechanics have a fine attention to detail to ensure the entire process is done exactly as it should be.
Call us today at 631-751-6500 to discuss a transmission rebuild and discover why our customers are always satisfied with our work!